Napa Valley Limo Wine Tours – Visit Premier Wineries in a VIP Sedan, Limousine or Party Limo Bus
Sit back, relax and enjoy while our professional, courteous, personable and knowledgeable drivers take you on a private Napa Valley limo wine tour of some of the finest wineries in Northern California’s premier wine country.
With more than 450 wineries stretching over 50 miles, the Napa Valley appeals to every type of wine drinker. See a map of Napa Valley wineries.
Whether you’d like to visit some favorite wineries, or prefer to try new ones, our Napa Valley limo wine tour will be designed to fit all your preferences. We will drive you there in style, with safety and comfort always in mind. And your Napa Valley limo wine tour will be your own – we don’t mix you people you don’t know, so no worries about being forced to share your special day with strangers.
Amax Limo will work with you to create a custom itinerary of Napa Valley wineries. We will schedule all winery appointments and map out your individualized, private limo tour. By the way, that’s us, Mike and Max, in the picture above.
You and your group will have a great time touring some of the very best wineries in Napa. Not sure? Just take a look at our many 5-star reviews on Yelp. We’re the highest rated limo wine tour service in the Napa Valley. So your search is over – give us a call today at (707) 339-1108 and we’ll show you an amazing and luxurious time in the Napa Valley wine country.
About Your Napa Valley Wine Tour
Mike and Max knows the best routes between Napa Valley wineries and how to avoid traffic. They will handle any changes or needs that pop up, so that your only job is to enjoy your wine tasting experience. All of our Napa Valley limo winery tours are uniquely individualized for each group. This will be a private limousine day tour just for your group. We do not mix you with any other people, you are not sharing vehicles and tastings with any strangers.
Before Your Napa Valley Wine Tour
So that we can plan the perfect wine country adventure for you, let us know the following:
- What kind of Napa Valley wine do you prefer: white, red, and/or sparkling? Please be specific if that is important to you (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, etc.).
- Are there any specific wineries you would like to visit? Please list them.
- Are there any specific Napa Valley wineries you would like to avoid at all cost? Please list them.
- What is the purpose of your visit to the Napa Valley wine country? Are you celebrating a special occasion? (birthday, anniversary, bachelorette party)
- How much are you comfortable paying for wine tasting fees (generally they are $20 and up)?
- Would you like a winery tour? Tours, which generally cost $25 and up, are great way to see behind-the scenes and learn the basics of wine production. Wine tasting is usually included with the tour.
- Are you planning on buying bottles or cases of wine to take home?
- Are you interested in seeing historic “ghost” wineries or scenic wineries?
- What would you like for lunch? If you’d like to picnic, do you want to bring food or stop at a deli? If eating at a restaurant is more appealing, what type of food and price range per person?
We do all Napa Valley wine tour reservations several weeks in advance, time permitting. We will send you an itinerary for your review in the email.