Sonoma County Limo Wine Tours – Explore Sonoma County Wineries
Sonoma County limo tours aren’t just for wine lovers; they embody the California lifestyle. A mere 35 miles from San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, this land of plenty endows visitors with an experience of a lifetime.
Winemakers greet you as they explain their craft in a casual tasting room, farmers offer bounty from the fields, and quaint towns await your discovery. The best way to enjoy Sonoma country is to hire Amax Limo service and our personable and knowledgeable drivers to show you the best wineries and beautiful scenery of Sonoma county.
Wine and dining are an integral part of a larger whole: hiking, beach combing, whale watching, theater, shopping, golfing, and luxuriating in spas round out the Sonoma County life.
Sit back, relax and enjoy while our professional and courteous drivers take you on a private limo tour of some of the finest wineries in the Sonoma Wine Country.
You and your group will have a great time touring some of the very best wineries in Sonoma County. Not sure? Just take a look at our many 5-star reviews on Yelp.
Call us today or click below to book your Sonoma County Limo Wine Tour.
About AmaxLimo’s Sonoma County Wine Tours
With a slower, more relaxed pace and less traffic than Napa, Sonoma County has plenty of wineries and an impressive range of varietals to choose from. Wineries include California’s oldest commercial winery (Buena Vista) and the state’s oldest family-run winery (GundlachBundschu).
Amax Limo can work with you to create a custom itinerary of Sonoma wineries.
- We will schedule all winery appointments and map out your individualized limo wine tour.
- Our experienced drivers will handle any changes or needs that pop up, so that your only job is to relax and enjoy the trip.
To plan the perfect Sonoma County adventure for you, the first question for you to answer is which Sonoma you’d like to explore.
- The Sonoma Valley boasts more than 55 wineries, centered around the towns of Sonoma, Glen Ellen and Kenwood. Another attraction to visit is the Sonoma Plaza. With its charming shops, excellent restaurants, and local wineries, the Plaza lends itself to a leisurely afternoon stroll.
- In Northern Sonoma County, the Russian River, Dry Creek and Alexander Valley wineries fan out from Healdsburg.
Click to view a great map of Sonoma County wineries.
Before Your Sonoma Wine Tour
We’ll also want to know the following:
- What kind of wine do you prefer: white, red, and/or sparkling? Please be specific if that is important to you (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, etc.).
- Are there any specific wineries you would like to visit? What is the purpose of your visit to the wine country? Are you celebrating a special occasion?
- How much are you comfortable paying for wine tasting fees?
- Would you like a winery tour? Tours are a great way to see behind-the scenes and learn the basics of wine production. Wine tasting is usually included with the tour.
- Are you planning on buying bottles or cases of wine to take home?
- Are you interested in seeing historic “ghost” wineries or scenic wineries?
- What would you like for lunch? If you’d like to picnic, do you want to bring food or stop at a deli? If eating at a restaurant is more appealing, what type of food and price range per person?
Whether you enjoy quaint, family-owned wineries or larger, world-renowned wineries, and whether you enjoy red, white or sparkling wine (or all three), your limousine tour of Sonoma will be an experience you’ll always remember.