Napa Valley Wine Country Limo Tours – Visit Premier Wineries in a VIP Sedan, Limousine or Party Limo Bus
With more than 450 wineries stretching over 50 miles, the Napa Valley appeals to every type of wine drinker. Winery_Map of Napa Valley wineries.
AmaxLimo will work with you to create a custom itinerary of Napa Valley wineries. We will schedule all winery appointments and map out your individualized, private tour.
Our experienced drivers know the best routes between wineries and how to avoid traffic. They will handle any changes or needs that pop up, so that your only job is to enjoy your wine tasting experience.
So that we can plan the perfect wine country adventure for you, let us know the following:
- What kind of wine do you prefer: white, red, and/or sparkling? Please be specific if that is important to you (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, etc.).
- Are there any specific wineries you would like to visit?
- What is the purpose of your visit to the wine country? Are you celebrating a special occasion?
- How much are you comfortable paying for wine tasting fees (generally they are $20 and up)?
- Would you like a winery tour? Tours, which generally cost $25 and up, are great way to see behind-the scenes and learn the basics of wine production. Wine tasting is usually included with the tour.
- Are you planning on buying bottles or cases of wine to take home?
- Are you interested in seeing historic “ghost” wineries or scenic wineries?
- What would you like for lunch? If you’d like to picnic, do you want to bring food or stop at a deli? If eating at a restaurant is more appealing, what type of food and price range per person?